Home » Collections A-Z » Fourth District A & M Collection Information

Fourth District A & M Collection Information

Fourth District A & M Collection Fourth District A & M Collection

The Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical (A & M) School was established to educate rural youth in 1906 by the Georgia General Assembly. It operated from 1908-1933 in Carroll County. In 1933 the A & M School was disbanded and the University System of Georgia Board of Regents established West Georgia College, now known as the University of West Georgia, at the site.

Homepage:
http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/CollectionsA-Z/fam_search.html
Search via DLG Common Search Tool