Historic Architecture and Landscapes of Georgia: The Hubert Bond Owens and John Linley Image Collections at the Owens Library, a joint project between the College of Environment and Design, University of Georgia and the Digital Library of Georgia, contains approximately 1500 images of important and representative architectural sites and landscapes in the state with an emphasis on Athens and Middle Georgia. The collections, held at the Owens Library in the College of Environment and Design at the University of Georgia, consist of color slides and black and white photographs taken from the 1940s through the 1980s by Owens and Linley. Owens, former dean of the University of Georgia's School of Environmental Design, taught landscape architecture at the university from 1928 to 1973 and designed the Founders Memorial Garden, a tribute to the first Garden Club in America. Linley, author of The Georgia Catalog, Historic American Buildings Survey: A Guide to the Architecture of the State and Architecture of Middle Georgia, was a faculty member from 1963 to 1986. The site includes an overview of architecture in Georgia, essays on Linley and Owens, a bibliography, suggested links, lists of related archival material, and teacher's resources.