Home » Institutions » University of West Georgia Special Collections

University of West Georgia Special Collections

Carroll County Photograph Collection Carroll County Photograph Collection
Photographs of Carrollton, Georgia at the turn of the twentieth century including scenery such as Adamson Square and the Fourth District A&M School. | More about this collection »

Collection Home | Search via DLG Common Search Tool

Fourth District A & M Collection Fourth District A & M Collection
Photographs of the Fourth District Agricultural and Mechanical School | More about this collection »

Collection Home | Search via DLG Common Search Tool

Georgia's Political Heritage Program Georgia's Political Heritage Program
Oral histories with twentieth-century Georgia politicians and political observers, from the Special Collections of the University of West Georgia. | More about this collection »

Collection Home | Search via DLG Common Search Tool

Benjamin M. Long Collection Benjamin M. Long Collection
Historic photographs of Carrollton, Georgia, and Mexico City, Mexico from 1907 to the 1970s, from the Special Collections of the University of West Georgia. | More about this collection »

Collection Home | Search via DLG Common Search Tool

University of West Georgia Collections in the Internet Archive University of West Georgia Collections in the Internet Archive
Yearbooks, alumni magazines, and course catalogs for the University of West Georgia. | More about this collection »

Collection Home | Search via DLG Common Search Tool

University of West Georgia Oral History Interviews University of West Georgia Oral History Interviews
Sound recordings of oral histories about the history of West Georgia College and Carroll County, Georgia. | More about this collection »

Collection Home | Search via DLG Common Search Tool

West Georgia College Continuing Education Photographs and Negatives West Georgia College Continuing Education Photographs and Negatives
Photographs of West Georgia College's (now University of West Georgia) continuing education programs from 1949 to 1969. | More about this collection »

Collection Home | Search via DLG Common Search Tool

Top