|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||Postcards | StillImage|
|Title:||COUNTRY CLUB ON MAGNIFICENT GOLF LINKS. MOULTRIE, GA.|
|Description:||Moultrie, 1922. Moultrie Country Club located on South Main Street. This building is currently being used by the Elks Club.|
2003/03/28: The current usage of the building could not be verified.
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--Moultrie | Clubs--Georgia--Moultrie | Recreations--Georgia--Moultrie | Moultrie (Ga.) | Colquitt County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia. Dept. of Archives and History|
|Online Publisher:||[Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia], 2004|
|Rights and Usage:||Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.|
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:clq201|
|Related Institutions:||Digital Library of Georgia|
Georgia. Dept. of Archives and History
|Collection Information:||Vanishing Georgia|
Home » Item Display