|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||Postcards | StillImage|
|Title:||Cox College and Conservatory. Atlanta, Ga.|
|Description:||"College Park, ca. 1900. Cox College and Conservatory, a girls school."--from field notes|
2003/07/11: Cox College was originally called Southern Female College in 1842 when it opened in LaGrange. The college moved to Manchester (later called College Park) in 1895. The college closed and reopened multiple times with a final closing date in 1934.
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--College Park | Education--Georgia--College Park | College Park (Ga.) | Fulton County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia. Dept. of Archives and History|
|Online Publisher:||[Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia], 2004|
|Rights and Usage:||Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.|
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:ful0964-85|
|Related Institutions:||Digital Library of Georgia|
Georgia. Dept. of Archives and History
|Collection Information:||Vanishing Georgia|
Home » Item Display