|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||CLASS OF 1926|
|Description:||Habersham County, 1926. Graduating class from Agricultural and Mechanical School located two miles north of Clarkesville. It was discontinued in 1933.|
2003/06/03: The Georgia 9th District Agricultural and Mechanical School (1912-1933) was replaced by Habersham College in 1938. Habersham College closed in 1943, at which time the North Georgia Technical Institute was established.
|Subjects:||Women--Georgia--Habersham County | Education--Georgia--Habersham County | Habersham County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia. Dept. of Archives and History|
|Online Publisher:||[Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia], 2004|
|Rights and Usage:||Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.|
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:hab006|
|Related Institutions:||Digital Library of Georgia|
Georgia. Dept. of Archives and History
|Collection Information:||Vanishing Georgia|
Home » Item Display