|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||Postcards | StillImage|
|Title:||The Basement Shop, 613 Greene Street Augusta, Ga.|
The Basement Shop on Greene Street. It was built by Major J. V. H. Allen ca. 1850 and used for military purposes during the Civil War.
|Subjects:||Architecture--Georgia--Augusta | Armed Forces--Georgia--Augusta | Augusta (Ga.) | Richmond County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia. Dept. of Archives and History|
|Online Publisher:||[Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia], 2004|
|Rights and Usage:||Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.|
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/vang/id:ric125|
|Related Institutions:||Digital Library of Georgia|
Georgia. Dept. of Archives and History
|Collection Information:||Vanishing Georgia|
Home » Item Display