|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||Picture postcards | StillImage|
|Title:||New Green Street, Presbyterian Church, Augusta, Ga.|
New Greene Street, Presbyterian Church, Augusta, Ga.
|Description:||Early-twentieth century postcard image of Greene Street Presbyterian Church in Augusta, Georgia. The Greene Street Presbyterian Church was erected under the pastorate of Dr. Robert Irvine to replace Second Presbyterian Church. One of the oldest denominations in Augusta, the Presbyterian church dates back to 1804.|
Front of postcard: "13394."
Original postcard scanned and described by the Digital Library of Georgia as a part of Georgia HomePLACE: an initiative of the Georgia Public Library Service and GALILEO.
|Subjects:||Greene Street Presbyterian Church (Augusta, Ga.) | Presbyterian church buildings--Georgia--Augusta | Presbyterian Church--Georgia--Augusta | Church architecture--Georgia--Augusta | Augusta (Ga.) | Richmond County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||East Central Georgia Regional Library (Augusta, Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Athens, Ga.] : Digital Library of Georgia, 2005|
|Original Material:||New Green Street Presbyterian Church, Augusta, Ga. New York : Souvenir Post Card Co., [between 1900 and 1912] | Picturing Augusta: historic postcards from the collection of the East Central Georgia Regional Library System.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [title of postcard], Augusta and Environs Picture Post Cards in Color, East Central Central Georgia Regional Library, as presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.|
|Related Materials:||Forms part of: Picturing Augusta: historic postcards from the collection of the East Central Georgia Regional Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hagp/id:aep011|
|Related Institutions:||Digital Library of Georgia|
East Central Georgia Regional Library (Augusta, Ga.)
|Collection Information:||Picturing Augusta: Historic Postcards from the Collection of the East Central Georgia Regional Library System|
Home » Item Display