Home » Item Display

Fulton County Court House

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Creator: Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
Title: Fulton County Court House
Date: 1954
Description: View of the Fulton County Court House Annex on Central Avenue taken from the grounds of Atlanta City Hall on Mitchell Street in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.

Local identification number: VIS 172.078.001

The Fulton County Courthouse was designed by A. Ten Eyck Brown and completed in 1914. It is located on the corner of Pryor Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Drive.

Local identification number: ahc172078001a.jpg

Subjects: Government facilities--Georgia--Atlanta | Automobiles--1950-1960 | Water tanks--Georgia--Atlanta | Courthouses--Georgia--Atlanta | Fulton County Courthouse (Atlanta, Ga.) | Atlanta City Hall (Atlanta, Ga.) | Atlanta (Ga.) | Fulton County (Ga.)
Contributors: Atlanta History Center
Online Publisher: Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, 130 West Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta GA 30305, 2008
Original Material: 35 mm color transparency | Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
Rights and Usage: This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
Persistent Link to Item: http://collections.atlantahistorycenter.com/u?/JCF,66

Related Institutions: Atlanta History Center
Collection Information: Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963