|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||black-and-white prints (photographs) | StillImage | Image/jpg2|
|Creator:||Covert Commercial Photographer|
|Title:||Atlanta Georgian Ad Room|
|Description:||Local identification number: L1973-23_06|
Interior view of ad room at Georgian Newspaper, date approximate. One of the men portrayed was named Guy. Founded in 1906, the Atlanta Georgian was bought the following year by the Hearst Corporation and merged with the Atlanta Evening News. The paper was titled the Atlanta Georgian and News until 1912, when it was retitled the Atlanta Georgian.
|Subjects:||Newspapers--Georgia--Atlanta | Printing industry--Georgia | Atlanta (Ga.) | Fulton County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Online Publisher:||Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library|
|Original Material:||Edmond Torbush Papers, Southern Labor Archives|
|Rights and Usage:||The contents of this item, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. This item may be protected under United States and international copyright law.|
L1973-23_06 , Edmond Torbush Papers, Southern Labor Archives. Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://digitalcollections.library.gsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/labor/id/883|
|Related Institutions:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Collection Information:||Southern Labor Archives|
Home » Item Display