|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||black-and-white prints (photographs) | StillImage | Image/jpg2|
|Title:||Atlanta Georgian Composing Room|
|Description:||Local identification number: L1973-23_09|
The original Atlanta Georgian was established in 1906. The following year, it was bought by the Hearst Corporation and merged with the Atlanta Evening News to form the Atlanta Georgian and News, as it was known until 1912. From 1912 the newspaper was again titled the Atlanta Georgian, until 1939 when it was sold to James M. Cox and folded into the Atlanta Journal.
|Subjects:||Newspapers--Georgia--Atlanta | Atlanta (Ga.) | Fulton County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Online Publisher:||Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library|
|Original Material:||Edmond Torbush Papers, Southern Labor Archives|
|Rights and Usage:||The contents of this item, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. This item may be protected under United States and international copyright law.|
L1973-23_09, Edmond Torbush Papers, Southern Labor Archives. Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://digitalcollections.library.gsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/labor/id/888|
|Related Institutions:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Collection Information:||Southern Labor Archives|
Home » Item Display