|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||black-and-white prints (photographs) | StillImage | Image/jpg2|
|Title:||Atlanta Labor Temple|
|Description:||Local identification number: L1972-04_1|
The building depicted either stood at 345 Washington Street or 250 10th Street. The Atlanta Labor Temple occupied the first address from 1951 and moved to the second building during 1958.
|Subjects:||Labor unions--Georgia | Buildings--Georgia--Atlanta | Atlanta Labor Temple | Atlanta (Ga.) | Fulton County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Online Publisher:||Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library|
|Original Material:||Atlanta Labor Temple Records, Southern Labor Archives|
|Rights and Usage:||The contents of this item, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. This item may be protected under United States and international copyright law.|
L1972-04_1, Atlanta Labor Temple Records, Southern Labor Archives. Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://digitalcollections.library.gsu.edu/cdm/ref/collection/labor/id/896|
|Related Institutions:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Collection Information:||Southern Labor Archives|
Home » Item Display