|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Sparks Hall Library|
|Description:||Local identification number: G1984-26_196|
The Georgia State College Library was in Sparks Hall (opened 1955) before the building later known as Library North was opened in 1966.
|Subjects:||Georgia State University--Buildings | Georgia State University--Libraries | Georgia State College (Atlanta, Ga.) | Georgia State University | Atlanta (Ga.) | Fulton County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Online Publisher:||Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library|
|Original Material:||University Publications Records|
|Rights and Usage:||The contents of this item, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. This item is the property of Georgia State University Library and any user is asked to acknowledge Georgia State University Library.|
G1984-26_196, University Archives, Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University, Atlanta.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/university/id/377|
|Related Institutions:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Collection Information:||Georgia State University Archives|
Home » Item Display