|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||photographic prints | StillImage|
|Title:||"Two Early Sites of Georgia State University"|
|Date:||1910s; 1920s; 1930s|
|Description:||Local identification number: G1984-26_054|
Image of an undated print showing photographs and captions. Left: "The very first site. In 1913 Georgia Tech renovated this building for its evening school." Right: "Many Atlanta people remember this 1931 site of Georgia State at Luckie and Walton Street."
|Subjects:||College buildings--Georgia--Atlanta | Universities and colleges--Georgia--Atlanta | Buildings--Georgia--Atlanta | Georgia State College (Atlanta, Ga.) | Georgia State University | Georgia School of Technology. Evening School of Commerce | Georgia State University--Buildings | Atlanta (Ga.) | Fulton County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Online Publisher:||Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University Library|
|Original Material:||University Publications Records|
|Rights and Usage:||The contents of this item, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. This item is the property of Georgia State University Library and any user is asked to acknowledge Georgia State University Library.|
G1984-26_054, University Archives, Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University, Atlanta.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/university/id/443|
|Related Institutions:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Collection Information:||Georgia State University Archives|
Home » Item Display