|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||color prints (photographs) | StillImage|
|Creator:||Georgia State University|
|Title:||Georgia State College Kell Hall dedication|
|Description:||Local identification number: G1973-4_120|
The former Ivy St. Garage/Bolling-Jones Building was renamed after Wayne S. Kell, Director of the Georgia School of Technology's Evening School of Commerce, in 1964. Georgia State College President Noah Langdale is on the left.
|Subjects:||Universities and colleges--Georgia--Atlanta | Georgia State University--Buildings | Georgia State College (Atlanta, Ga.) | Langdale, Noah (Noah Noel), 1920-2008 | Atlanta (Ga.) | Fulton County (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Online Publisher:||Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University|
|Rights and Usage:||The contents of this item, including all images and texts, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. This item is the property of Georgia State University Library, and any user is asked to acknowledge Georgia State University Library.|
G1973-4_120, Dean of Students Records, University Archives, Special Collections and Archives, Georgia State University, Atlanta.
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://18.104.22.168/cdm/ref/collection/university/id/822|
|Related Institutions:||Georgia State University. Libraries. Special Collections|
|Collection Information:||Georgia State University Archives|
Home » Item Display