|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Description:||Dorsey-Plaginos-Ellard house, 1979. The Dorsey-Plaginos-Ellard house, 505 North Green Street. It is believed to have been built by a member of the Dorsey family around 1900. It is described in early deed as the Dorsey estate. After Frank Plaginos bought it in 1927, it was remodeled and the second story porch removed. It was remodeled again in 1969 and has been used as an office building since. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0013) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Dorsey-Plaginos-Ellard House (Gainesville, Ga.) | Plaginos, Frank | Architecture, Domestic--Georgia--Gainesville | Dwellings--Georgia--Gainesville | Offices--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 25 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0013|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display