|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Grace Episcopal Church|
|Description:||Grace Episcopal Church. Grace Episcopal Church was originaly located on the corner of South Bradford Street and West College Avenue. This original building was moved to West Washington Street and used as an annex to the current church. The cornerstone was laid in 1937 for the new church.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0017) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Grace Episcopal Church (Gainesville, Ga.) | Anglican church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 21 x 26 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0017|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display