|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Poplar Springs Baptist Church|
|Description:||Poplar Springs Baptist Church. Photograph of Poplar Springs Baptist Church, constructed September 24, 1874, located on Poplar Springs Road. The first building was destroyed by a cyclone in 1920. This wooden building was then erected. The congregation held their first service in a modern brick building on Easter Sunday, April 6, 1958.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0025) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Poplar Springs Baptist Church (Gainesville, Ga.) | Baptist church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0025|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display