|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||St. Paul Methodist Church|
|Description:||St. Paul Methodist Church, 1950s. St. Paul Methodist Church, located on West Washington Street, two blocks from the public square, 1950s. It was formerly known as Myrtle Street Methodist Church, which began as a Sunday School in 1885. The name was changed in 1907, and the first church building was destroyed in the 1936 tornado. This building was erected afterward at the new location.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0027) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||St. Paul Methodist Church (Gainesville, Ga.) | Methodist church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0027|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display