|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Times building on West Spring Street|
|Description:||Times building on West Spring Street. Photograph of the Times Building, located on West Spring Street, 1953. The building's name was later changed to Press-Radio Center in 1955. The Gainesville Daily Times moved to a new building on North Green Street in 1969. At the time this photograph was taken the building was being occupied by Sawyer Advertising. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0071) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Sawyer Advertising (Gainesville, Ga.) | Times (Gainesville, Ga.) | Press-Radio Center (Gainesvill, Ga.) | Spring Street (Gainesville, Ga.) | Streets--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0071|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display