|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Looking up Brenau Avenue|
|Description:||Looking up Brenau Avenue, 1953 or 1954. Photograph of Brenau Avenue in 1953 or 1954. The photo is looking from Main Street, past Bradford Street, to North Green Street. The Presbyterian Church on the right side of the photo is no longer there. The Bee Hive Market later moved to Lake Lanier off Thompson Bridge Road and the old white building it had occupied was removed. The Colonial Stores building, on the left of the photo, was later used by the Social Security Department. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0079) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Colonial Stores Incorporated | Bee Hive Market (Gainesville, Ga.) | Supermarkets--Georgia--Gainesville | Presbyterian church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Gainesville (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc. | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0079|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display