|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||First National Bank building|
|Description:||First National Bank building, 1951. Photograph taken in 1951 of the First National Bank. The bank moved from Main Street on the Square to a new location on the corner of North Green and East Washington Streets. In 1962, First National bought the First Baptist Church property on the opposite corner and opened the doors of the present building in 1965. The pictured building later became the Home Federal Savings and Loan Association. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0198) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||First National Bank (Gainesville, Ga.) | Banks--Georgia--Gainesville | Bank buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Historical buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Home Federal Savings and Loan Association (Gainesville, Ga.) | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 20 x 21 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0198|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display