|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Description:||Federal Building. Photograph showing workmen laying the first marble on Gainesville's new $250,000 United States Courthouse building and post office addition the week of June 27, 1934. Located at the corner of Green and Spring Streets.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0201) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Federal Building (Gainesville, Ga.) | Post office buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Public buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 16 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0201|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection
Home » Item Display