|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Southern Railroad depot|
|Description:||Southern Railroad depot. Photograph showing the Flowery Branch Depot. The railroad came to the area in 1872. The Southern Railroad Company gave the depot to the town of Flowery Branch in 1974.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0217) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Southern Railway (U.S.). Depot (Flowery Branch, Ga.) | Railroad stations--Georgia--Flowery Branch | Hall County (Ga.) | Flowery Branch (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0217|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display