|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||Illustrations (layout features)|
|Title:||First Baptist Church|
|Description:||First Baptist Church. Illustration showing the First Baptist Church of Gainesville, Georgia. After nine years of construction the building was completed in 1882. Located at the corner of Main and Church Streets. The name was changed from Shiloh which was established in 1831. The building has since been destroyed.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0230) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||First Baptist Church (Gainesville, Ga.) | Baptists--Georgia--Gainesville | Baptist church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Gainesville (Ga.)--Religion | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 16 x 25 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0230|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display