|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||St. Paul Methodist Church|
|Description:||St. Paul Methodist Church. Photograph showing the old building of St. Paul Methodist Church, located on West Academy Street (previously Grove Street, before the street names were changed). It was purchased from the Presbyterians in 1908 and destroyed April 6, 1936, by a tornado. The first service in their new building on West Washigton Street was held on September 26, 1937.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0234) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||St. Paul Methodist Church (Gainesville, Ga.) | Methodist church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Methodist Church--Georgia--Gainesville | Gainesville (Ga.)--Religion | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 17 x 25 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0234|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display