|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||First Methodist Church and First Presbyterian Church|
|Description:||First Methodist Church and First Presbyterian Church. Photograph of Green Street around 1910, looking north from Brenau Avenue. First Methodist Church is on the left and First Presbyterian Church (no longer standing) on the right. The streetcar tracks pictured were removed in 1942 and subsequently used for national defense.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0236) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||First United Methodist Church (Gainesville, Ga.) | First Presbyterian Church (Gainesville, Ga.) | Methodist church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Presbyterian church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Street-railroads--Georgia--Gainesville | Gainesville (Ga.)--Religion | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 17 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0236|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display