|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Description:||Redwine house. Photograph of the Redwine House when it was located at 502 Green Street, N.W. The one story Victorian Cottage home was built around 1887. The land was purchased from Dr. Richard Banks. John Elbert Redwine, Jr. bought the house from Ben T. Palmour in 1902. Mrs. John E. (Mary) Redwine III occupied the home in 1980. The house has since been moved to a lot on Thompson Bridge Road, where it was joined to another old home, now used as a commercial building. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0242) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Redwine House (Gainesville, Ga.) | Redwine family--Homes and haunts | Architecture, Victorian--Georgia--Gainesville | Dwellings--Georgia--Gainesville | Redwine, Mary | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 18 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0242|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display