|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Description:||Miller-Banks house. Digitized reproduction of a photograph of the Miller-Banks house, located at 756 North Green Street, is a two-story monumental Neoclassical structure with a four column, two-story Ionic portico. It was built in 1912 by W. A. Miller and has been occupied by the Rafe Banks family for over fifty years. Home is now used as an office building.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0243) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Miller-Banks House (Gainesville, Ga.) | Banks family--Homes and haunts | Miller, W. A. | Neoclassicism (Architecture)--Georgia--Gainesville | Dwellings--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 18 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0243|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display