|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Description:||Parker-Jackson home. Photograph of the Parker-Jackson Home on North Green Street. In 1909, Mr. Patrick Newton Parker employed Mr. Peterson and Mr. Harrison to build the house. Mr. Felix Jackson bought the house in 1914. After the death of Mrs. Jackson, in 1921, Felix Jackson moved to Philadelphia. The house has since been sold to the Walton Jackson family. Mr. Jackson owned the house until his death. This Neoclassical structure has a central two-story front supported by large Ionic Columns, which are flanked by smaller columns.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0246) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Parker-Jackson Home (Gainesville, Ga.) | Parker, Patrick Newton | Jackson, Felix | Walton Jackson family | Dwellings--Georgia--Hall County | Dwellings--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 18 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0246|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display