|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||Illustrations (layout features)|
|Title:||Hudson House drawing|
|Description:||Hudson House drawing. Illustration of Hudson House, located in the Hudson Building on the northwest corner of North Main and Washington Streets. Built in 1887, it became the Princeton Hotel after 1912 and was torn down in 1959. That same year, another building, occupied by F. W. Woolworth Co., was erected on the site. The formal opening for the building was February 22, 1960. Drawing. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0265) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Hudson House (Gainesville, Ga.) | Hotels--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 13 x 18 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0265|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display