|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Perry Business School|
|Description:||Perry Business School. Photograph showing the Perry Business School. The school was in operation in Gainesville in the 1940s and 1950s. First located in the old Downey Hospital on South Sycamore Street; then located in the Hosch Building on West Washington Street in 1947.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0275) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Perry Business School (Gainesville, Ga.) | Business schools--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0275|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display