|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Type:||Illustrations (layout features)|
|Title:||Riverside Military Academy|
|Description:||Illustration of Riverside Military Academy. The Academy was established in 1908. Presidents Van Hoose and Pearce of Brenau College realized the need for a first-class preparatory school for boys in this area of Georgia. Parents of Brenau students desired to place sons and daughters in the same locality. Riverside Military Academy was sold to Colonel Sandy Beavers in 1913.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0279) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Riverside Military Academy | Military education--Georgia--Gainesville | Schools--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 12 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0279|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display