|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Gainesville Public Square|
|Description:||Gainesville Public Square, around 1906. A view of the Gainesville Square around 1906. Looking up Washington Street North from Main Street. The shelter in the lower left-hand corner was the porch of Hudson House. Site occupied by Woolworth Store in 1960. Horsedrawn street cars first operated in 1874 on Main Street to Southern Depot. Dr. R. E. Green owner and operator.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0333) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Public Square (Gainesville, Ga.) | Hudson House (Gainesville, Ga.) | Central business districts--Georgia--Gainesville | Buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Electric railroads--Cars | Street-railroads--Georgia--Gainesville | Street-railroads--Georgia--Hall County | Streets--Georgia--Gainesville | Streets--Georgia--Hall County | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], Field Missing|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 16 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0333|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display