|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Lula's Northeastern Depot|
|Description:||Lula's Northeastern Depot. The northeastern depot of Lula was first known as Lula Junction in which the town was a sister to Belton. Joe Banks donated the land to Lula with the provision that it be used for a railroad station. A railroad junction connected Hall County with Athens. Lula and Belton merged November 19, 1955. Lula was named for the daughter of Ferdinand Phinzey who married Dr. Calhoun of Atlanta. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0360) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Railroad stations--Georgia--Lula | Hall County (Ga.) | Lula (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2002|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 14 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0360|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display