|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Gainesville Fire Department|
|Description:||Gainesville Fire Department - engines, steam, 1850-1860. The first fire engine of the Gainesville Fire Department was pulled by a team of horses. The Gainesville Fire Department was located in Gainesville City Hall which stood on the corner of South Main and West Broad Streets. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0372) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Fire engines--Georgia--Gainesville | Gainesville (Ga.). Fire Dept. | Fire departments--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2002|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0372|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display