Home » Item Display

Old Hall County Hospital

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Black-and-white photographs
Title: Old Hall County Hospital
Date: 1950-1980
Description: Old Hall County Hospital. A side view of the old Hall County Hospital, which later became the Plantation Restaurant, 1978. The building is located on old Hospital Road just off the Atlanta Highway. The hospital was built to be used as a "Paupers" home when the property formerly used for this purpose was sold to Chicopee. The structure is currently known as The Top of Gainesville.

Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0375) Gainesville, Georgia."

Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.

Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.

Subjects: Hall County Hospital (Gainesville, Ga.) | Hospitals--Georgia--Gainesville | Historic buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)
Contributors: Hall County Library System (Ga.)
Online Publisher: [Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001
Original Material: 1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.
Rights and Usage: Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.
Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0375

Related Institutions: Hall County Library System (Ga.)
Collection Information: Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection