Home » Item Display

Lake Warner

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Black-and-white photographs
Title: Lake Warner
Date: 1920-1940
Description: A boathouse on Lake Warner. This lake is now part of Lake Lanier. It is also part of the Chattahoochee River. It was located at the end of Riverside Drive and streetcars carried people for all-day and Sunday outings. The streetcars went from the R. R. Depot to Gainesville's public square and out Riverside Drive.

Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0377) Gainesville, Georgia."

Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.

Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.

Subjects: Warner, Lake (Ga.) | Sidney Lanier, Lake (Ga.) | Lakes--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)
Contributors: Hall County Library System (Ga.)
Online Publisher: [Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001
Original Material: 1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 16 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.
Rights and Usage: Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.
Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0377

Related Institutions: Hall County Library System (Ga.)
Collection Information: Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection