|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Pearce Auditorium and Brenau Library|
|Description:||Pearce Auditorium and Brenau Library, 1950s. Photograph of the Administration Building, also known as Pearce Auditorium, and the Library in the 1950s on the Brenau College campus facing Boulevard. The college was founded in 1878 and known then as the Georgia Baptist Female Seminary.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0428) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Pearce Auditorium | Brenau College. Library | Brenau College--Buildings | Universities and colleges--Georgia--Gainesville | College buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Academic libraries--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0428|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display