|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||First Presbyterian Church|
|Description:||First Presbyterian Church. The First Presbyterian Church was located at the intersection of Green Street North and Brenau Avenue, on the southwest corner. Construction began on September 15, 1905. The church was completed in July of 1907. Wheeler and Son, a local brick company, laid the brick. The building was demolished in the early 1970s.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0437) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||First Presbyterian Church (Gainesville, Ga.) | Presbyterian Church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Presbyterian Church buildings--Georgia--Hall County | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 25 x 17 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0437|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display