|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Description:||Photograph taken in 1937. Imperial Pharmacy on the corner of West Washington and North Bradford Street public square. It was established by Dr. P. E. B. Robertson in 1913 and known as Robertson Drug Company. Dr. John W. Jacobs, Sr. bought the company in 1919 and changed the name to Imperial Pharmacy.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0473) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Imperial Pharmacy Inc. (Gainesville, Ga.) | Robertson Drug Company (Gainesville, Ga.) | Robertson, P. E. B. | Jacobs, John W. | Drugstores--Georgia--Hall County | Drugstores--Georgia--Gainesville | Pharmacists--Georgia--Hall County | Pharmacists--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 26 x 18 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0473|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display