|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Redwine Methodist Church|
|Description:||Photograph of Redwine Methodist Church, built in 1890. The historic old building was located on Poplar Springs Road near Blackshear Place. The church was established around 1840, and this second building was erected in 1890. Construction began on a new building in 1974 and completed in 1975. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0500) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Redwine Methodist Church (Gainesville, Ga.) | Methodists--Georgia--Gainesville | Methodists--Georgia--Hall County | Methodist church buildings--Georgia--Gainesville | Methodist church buildings--Georgia--Hall County | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2002|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 23 x 20 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0500|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display