|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Description:||Victorian house. Photograph taken of a high Victorian style house on 446 North Green Street. The home was built in 1886 by James Whitfield Smith. Trees in the yard were planted from seeds. Other owners have been W. A. Palmour, Mrs. C. V. Nalley, Marvin Lawson and Henry Estes. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0561) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Dwellings--Georgia--Gainesville | Dwellings--Georgia--Hall County | Architecture, Victorian--Georgia--Gainesville | Architecture, Victorian--Georgia--Hall County | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 16 x 12 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0561|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display