|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||Hopewell Methodist Church|
|Description:||Hopewell Methodist Church. Photograph of the Hopewell Methodist Church, located one mile south of Murrayville. The first deed for the church was granted on June 16, 1837 and was given by David Jay. The building shown in this photograph was the second building used by Hopewell Methodist Church. The first church was built of logs and had puncheon seats.|
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0595) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Hopewell Methodist Church | Methodist church buildings--Georgia--Hopewell | Jay, David | Church buildings--Georgia--Hopewell | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 17 x 12 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0595|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display