|Click here to view the item (new window)|
|Title:||W. A. "Humpy" Campbell|
|Description:||W. A. "Humpy" Campbell. W. A. "Humpy" Campbell is shown as he inspects the old courthouse bell that once rested atop the Hall County Courthouse at its new site in front of the Hall County Courthouse addition. The bell was made in 1886. After the 1936 tornado, which tore the bell from the building, it was kept for many years at the downtown fire station. |
Caption: "Hall County Library Photo Collection (0711) Gainesville, Georgia."
Digitized by: Digital Techniques, Inc.
Electronic version made available through a federal Library Services and Technology Act Grant and Georgia Public Library Services.
|Subjects:||Campbell, W. A. | Bells--Georgia--Gainesville | Hall County (Ga.) | Gainesville (Ga.)|
|Contributors:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Online Publisher:||[Gainesville, Ga. : Hall County Library System], 2001|
|Original Material:||1 photograph : b&w ; 12 x 17 cm. | Forms part of: Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection.|
|Rights and Usage:||Cite as: [Name of photograph], Hall County, Georgia historical photograph collection, Hall County Library System.|
|Persistent Link to Item:||http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/hall/hchp/do:0711|
|Related Institutions:||Hall County Library System (Ga.)|
|Collection Information:||Hall County Georgia Historical Photograph Collection|
Home » Item Display