Home » Item Display

Photograph of a child in bed on the porch of the Wilson Building accompanied by his mother at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Creator: Haver, Sterling
Title: Photograph of a child in bed on the porch of the Wilson Building accompanied by his mother at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia
Description: A photograph of a child in bed on the porch of the Wilson Building accompanied by his mother at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia.
Subjects: Georgia Warm Springs Foundation | Health facilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Health resorts--Georgia--Warm Springs | Poliomyelitis--Patients--Georgia--Warm Springs | Patients--Georgia--Warm Springs | Hospital beds--Georgia--Warm Springs | Orthopedic apparatus--Georgia--Warm Springs | Children with disabilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Mothers--Georgia--Warm Springs | Mother and child--Georgia--Warm Springs | Warm Springs (Ga.) | Meriwether County (Ga.) | Undated
Contributors: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Online Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Roosevelt Institute for Rehabilitation, 2010
Original Material: Roosevelt Warm Springs/Georgia Warm Springs Foundation Photograph Collection, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, Warm Springs, Georgia
Rights and Usage: Please contact the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute re: reproduction and usage.

Cite as: [title of item], Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.

Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/warm/id:rws00093

Related Institutions: Digital Library of Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Collection Information: Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974