Home » Item Display

Photograph of three young female wheelchair patients seated on the porch of the Wilson Infirmary at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1935-1945?

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Title: Photograph of three young female wheelchair patients seated on the porch of the Wilson Infirmary at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1935-1945?
Date: 1935-1945
Description: A photograph of three young female wheelchair patients seated on the porch of the Wilson Infirmary at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, sometime between 1935 and 1945.
Subjects: Georgia Warm Springs Foundation | Poliomyelitis--Patients--Georgia--Warm Springs | Health facilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Patients--Georgia--Warm Springs | Orthopedic apparatus--Georgia--Warm Springs | Youth with disabilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Young women with disabilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Wheelchairs--Georgia--Warm Springs | Porches--Georgia--Warm Springs | Warm Springs (Ga.) | Meriwether County (Ga.)
Contributors: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Online Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Roosevelt Institute for Rehabilitation, 2010
Original Material: Roosevelt Warm Springs/Georgia Warm Springs Foundation Photograph Collection, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, Warm Springs, Georgia
Rights and Usage: Please contact the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute re: reproduction and usage.

Cite as: [title of item], Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.

Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/warm/id:rws00105

Related Institutions: Digital Library of Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Collection Information: Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974