Home » Item Display

Photograph of Georgia Warm Springs Foundation physical therapists at the pool at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, sometime between 1927-1936

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Title: Photograph of Georgia Warm Springs Foundation physical therapists at the pool at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, sometime between 1927-1936
Date: 1927-1936
Description: A photograph of Georgia Warm Springs Foundation physical therapists at the pool at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, sometime between 1927 and 1936. Director Alice Lou Plastridge is seated in the center of the first row.
Subjects: Georgia Warm Springs Foundation | Georgia Warm Springs Foundation--Employees | Physical therapists--Georgia--Warm Springs | Women physical therapists--Georgia--Warm Springs | Health facilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Portraits, Group--Georgia--Warm Springs | Bathing suits--Georgia--Warm Springs | Swimming pools--Georgia--Warm Springs | Warm Springs (Ga.) | Meriwether County (Ga.)
Contributors: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Online Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Roosevelt Institute for Rehabilitation, 2010
Original Material: Roosevelt Warm Springs/Georgia Warm Springs Foundation Photograph Collection, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, Warm Springs, Georgia
Rights and Usage: Please contact the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute re: reproduction and usage.

Cite as: [title of item], Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.

Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/warm/id:rws00152

Related Institutions: Digital Library of Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Collection Information: Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974