Home » Item Display

Photograph of a group of patients having dinner in the private dining room in Georgia Hall at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Title: Photograph of a group of patients having dinner in the private dining room in Georgia Hall at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia
Date: 1945-1955
Description: A photograph of a group of patients having dinner in the private dining room in Georgia Hall at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia.
Subjects: Georgia Warm Springs Foundation | Health facilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Poliomyelitis--Patients--Georgia--Warm Springs | Patients--Georgia--Warm Springs | Dinners and dining--Georgia--Warm Springs | People with disabilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Youth with disabilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Self-help devices for people with disabilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Orthopedic apparatus--Georgia--Warm Springs | Wheelchairs--Georgia--Warm Springs | Warm Springs (Ga.) | Meriwether County (Ga.)
Contributors: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Online Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Roosevelt Institute for Rehabilitation, 2010
Original Material: Roosevelt Warm Springs/Georgia Warm Springs Foundation Photograph Collection, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, Warm Springs, Georgia
Rights and Usage: Please contact the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute re: reproduction and usage.

Cite as: [title of item], Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.

Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/warm/id:rws00232

Related Institutions: Digital Library of Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Collection Information: Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974