Home » Item Display

Photograph of two cottages, the Wilson Infirmary and the infirmary annex taken from an upper floor of the Meriwether Inn at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1928-1938?

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Title: Photograph of two cottages, the Wilson Infirmary and the infirmary annex taken from an upper floor of the Meriwether Inn at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1928-1938?
Date: 1928-1938
Description: A photograph of two cottages, the Wilson Infirmary and the infirmary annex taken from an upper floor of the Meriwether Inn at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, sometime between 1928 and 1938.
Subjects: Georgia Warm Springs Foundation | Cottages--Georgia--Warm Springs | Wooden-frame houses--Georgia--Warm Springs | Automobiles--Georgia--Warm Springs | Pedestrian areas--Georgia--Warm Springs | Ramps (Walkways)--Georgia--Warm Springs | People with disabilities--Orientation and mobility--Georgia--Warm Springs | Dirt roads--Georgia--Warm Springs | Warm Springs (Ga.) | Meriwether County (Ga.)
Contributors: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Online Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Roosevelt Institute for Rehabilitation, 2010
Original Material: Roosevelt Warm Springs/Georgia Warm Springs Foundation Photograph Collection, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, Warm Springs, Georgia
Rights and Usage: Please contact the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute re: reproduction and usage.

Cite as: [title of item], Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.

Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/warm/id:rws00271

Related Institutions: Digital Library of Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Collection Information: Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974